1. QUALIFICATIONS AND ENTRY: No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Contestants must be legal U.S. residents, at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry, and qualify for membership at Pacific Crest Federal Credit Union. A Pacific Crest account is not required to enter. Employees of Pacific Crest are not eligible for entry. For social media contests, contestants enter by following the rules outlined on the official Pacific Crest contest post on Facebook or Instagram. A registered Facebook or Instagram account is required to participate in social media contests. All entries must abide by the rules outlined in this webpage, in addition to any rules from a source sponsored by Pacific Crest (official social media pages, radio ads, Pacific Crest webpages, etc.).
2. WINNER NOTIFICATION: When the contest ending date has arrived, the winner will be notified within two (2) business days via the social media profile used to enter, if a social media contest, or by phone or email for other contests. If a prize notification is not acknowledged within seven (7) days of notification, the prize will be forfeited. If a prize is not claimed within 14 days of notification, the prize will be forfeited.
3. PRIZES AND WINNERS: Prizes and entry rules will be unique to each contest; details will be provided with the contest announcement. Submission of erroneous or incomplete information will void the submitted Entry. Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated means or by any means which subvert the Entry process are void. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The winner is responsible for any taxes associated with any prizes. For social media contests, posting the same content multiple times to the same social media platform will only count as one Entry; posting the same content to multiple social media platforms will count as one Entry on each eligible social media platform.
REQUIREMENTS OF ENTRIES: Entries may not contain, as determined by Pacific Crest FCU in its sole discretion, any content that:
- is sexually explicit or suggestive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
- promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing);
- promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message;
- is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group;
- appears to duplicate any other submitted Entries;
- defames, misrepresents, or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
- contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others, without permission;
- contains any identifiable information about minors included in the picture
4. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Participants hereby grant Pacific Crest Federal Credit Union a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have the full legal right, power, and authority to grant Pacific Crest FCU the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license. All entries become the property of Pacific Crest FCU. Pacific Crest FCU reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing, and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
5. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram and release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Pacific Crest FCU and will be used to notify you if you have won.
6. LIABILITY: Pacific Crest FCU is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Pacific Crest FCU may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Pacific Crest FCU from any liability resulting from or related to participation in the contest.