« Back to FAQs

What kind of expenses can my Coverdell savings pay for?

Coverdell savings can go to books, tuition, school uniforms, and other educational expenses. Unlike a 529 savings plan, Coverdell isn’t just for college. This type of savings can also help you pay for your child’s primary and secondary school expenses. However, the type of expense, and the institution itself, do have to be qualified.

Contact us by phone

We are happy to answer your questions. Please give us a call at 800.570.0265.

Contact us online

Send us a message on our online contact form
Note that when you’re sending us an email, do not include personal information such as your account number or social security number.

You are about to navigate away from Pacific Crest FCU’s website. Clicking on the link will take you to another website that is not operated by Pacific Crest Federal Credit Union. PCFCU is not responsible for the content of the third-party website or transactions between our members and the third-party website. The privacy & security policies of the third-party website may differ from Pacific Crest Federal Credit Union’s practices.

Cancel Accept