As you’re looking forward to the possibility of receiving an Economic Impact Payment, there are a few things you can do to make sure your payment is received correctly.
1. If you filed taxes in 2018 or 2019 you will automatically receive your payment using the method you used to receive a refund check or pay your taxes. This includes people who receive Social Security retirement, disability (SSDI), Survivor benefits or Railroad Retirement benefits.
You can check on your payment status, payment type and update your bank account information with the IRS here.
2. If you were not required to file taxes in 2018 or 2019, you can enter your Non-Filer payment information with the IRS here. You’ll need some personal information including your Bank account number, type and routing number.
- Your Routing number for a Pacific Crest account is: 323274704
- Your Bank account number can be found by several methods
- Log into Online Banking, click on your preferred account, then Account Details. (For checking accounts, use the MICR Account Number)
- If you have physical checks, use the number in the middle at the bottom of your check.
- If you have trouble finding this information, please contact us at 800.570.0265
3. If you changed addresses since you filed your last tax return and you expect a mailed stimulus check, you can notify the IRS of an address change here.
4. Be on the lookout for Stimulus Scams
- The IRS will not call seeking your account information. Do not give out your personal information to anyone calling you.
- Pacific Crest FCU will not call asking for your personal account information.
- Anyone asking you to fill out a form or provide information in order for you to receive your stimulus check is likely a fraudster.
- Be wary of text messages, emails, or phone calls claiming to be the IRS.
5. Once you receive your stimulus check, confirm the amount is correct. If there is an error, please contact the IRS.