Payroll Deduction & Direct Deposit
Easy, automatic deposits.
You will never have to worry again about checks getting lost in the mail or about getting to the credit union on time. Direct Deposit automatically deposits your regular paycheck for you, giving you faster access to your money. The federal government now requires that Social Security, military retirement, disability benefits, or other regularly recurring government checks be directly deposited. Pacific Crest's Payroll Deduction program is a great way for you to make automatic deposits or loan payments each time you get paid.
- Available through many employers, the federal government and other entities.
- Money may be distributed to any credit union account.
- Convenient way to make loan payments; loans can easily be setup to accommodate pay periods with signed authorization of employer.
Automatic Clearing House (ACH) & Deposits and Withdrawals
Transfer funds without paper checks.
Pacific Crest can accept ACH transactions to provide you with the ability to safely transfer funds electronically without the use of paper checks. This means you can save time and money by using pre-authorized electronic transactions rather than using costly and time-consuming paper-based options.
- Pay may be deposited or withdrawn directly from share or share draft account.
- Available in many employer plans who are not "in house" payroll listing.
- A convenient way to pay bills (check with your service provider).
Electronic Wire Service
Pacific Crest can receive and send wires. Securely and conveniently transfer or receive emergency funds.
Please see a credit union representative for information regarding current fees for wire services.
Our Notary Service offers convenient signature verification free for Pacific Crest members (otherwise a nominal fee of $5.00 applies). Valid photo ID required.
Get Away Today has been helping families create magical memories at the Disneyland Resort and beyond for 25 years.
There are no Workshops scheduled at this time. Please check back later.