Pacific Crest is committed to the financial well-being of our members. As part of that commitment Pacific Crest has created, maintained, and regularly reviewed our Business Continuity Plan. This is a plan of the steps we will take to ensure we continue to provide our members with the financial services they need as various situations arise. Our Leadership Team is monitoring and regularly discussing the social and economic impacts from both COVID-19 and the response to it.
We will post updates to this page should there be additional information we feel is important to share with our members. Whenever we share an update, we will post a notification in the Notification Bar at the top of our website. Additionally, we will post a notification on Facebook that there is updated information to review.
At this time, we encourage our members to consider:
- Pacific Crest offers a number of virtual services that we encourage you to take advantage of during this time.
- Within Online Banking you can make transfers, pay bills, and even transfer money to friends and family.
- With your Smartphone and the myPCFCU App (available from the Google Play Store and the Apple Store) you can do all of the above, plus you can deposit checks to your account.
- Members can open a new account or apply for a loan from within Online Banking. For those who are not members, applications for membership, accounts, and loans can be completed through our website. You may also apply for a loan by calling 541.850.7799.
- If you cannot access online banking, we also offer a 24 hour voice response system which allows you to check your balances and make transfers from your phone. For more complex requests, or if you have questions, you can call our call center and speak to a member of our staff during normal business hours at 800.570.0265.
- If you are making a purchase in person, we recommend using your debit or credit card to pay for the transaction as it remains in your hands during most transactions and reduces the handling of cash.
- Some of our members may find it necessary to wear a medical mask in public. If you wear a medical mask when visiting a branch, for the comfort of those around you, we request that you do not wear a hood, hat, or sun glasses at the same time.
For those concerned about how changes in the economy affect Pacific Crest:
This event does not affect the safety of your deposits. As it has been for 84 years, your money is secure with Pacific Crest Federal Credit Union and is Federally Insured by NCUA.
We are aware that economic disruptions can cause financial challenges. If you face financial hardship from the Coronavirus, please let us know. We will move forward together for the best outcome and continue the credit union tradition of People Helping People.