1. QUALIFICATIONS AND ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants must be legal U.S. residents, at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry, have a registered Facebook or Instagram account, and qualify for membership at Pacific Crest Federal Credit Union. A Pacific Crest account is not required to enter. Employees of Pacific Crest are not eligible for entry. Contestants enter by taking a picture with a Pacific Crest Bigfoot, posting the picture to Facebook or Instagram and tagging Pacific Crest Federal Credit Union in the post.The first qualified submission per contestant yields a Tier 1 prize. The fifth qualified submission per contestant yields a Tier 2 prize (ie the contestant has found 5 unique Pacific Crest Bigfoots and has posted a picture of each). The tenth qualified submission per contestant yields a Tier 3 prize (ie the contestant has found 10 unique Pacific Crest Bigfoots and has posted a picture of each). Contest begins 8/28/2020 and ends 9/30/2020.
2. WINNER NOTIFICATION: When a contestant is eligible for a prize, the winner will be notified within two (2) business days via the social media profile used to post the eligible picture. If a prize notification is not acknowledged within seven (7) days of notification, the prize will be forfeited. If a prize is not claimed within 14 days of notification, the prize will be forfeited.
3. PRIZES AND WINNERS:
- Tier 1 prize: Pacific Crest branded coffee mug.
- Tier 2 prize: $20 prepaid Visa® gift card.
- Tier 3 prize: $50 certificate for deposit in a Pacific Crest account.
All prizes will be available to be claimed after notification at Pacific Crest FCU, 2972 Washburn Way, Klamath Falls, OR 97603
HOW TO ENTER:
To enter the Contest:
- Like or follow Pacific Crest on Facebook or Instagram
- Follow the posted clues at www.facebook.com/mypcfcu.org or instagram.com/mypcfcu
- Find and take a picture with a Pacific Crest Bigfoot.
- Post the picture publicly to Facebook or Instagram and tag “Pacific Crest Federal Credit Union”
Submission of erroneous or incomplete information will void the submitted Entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the Entry process are void. Posting the same photo to Facebook and Instagram only counts as one submission.
REQUIREMENTS OF ENTRIES: Entries may not contain, as determined by Pacific Crest FCU in its sole discretion, any content that:
- is sexually explicit or suggestive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
- promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing);
- promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message;
- is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group;
- appears to duplicate any other submitted Entries;
- defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
- contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others, without permission;
- contains any identifiable information about minors included in the picture
4. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Participants hereby grant Pacific Crest Federal Credit Union a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Pacific Crest FCU the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license. All entries become the property of Pacific Crest FCU. Pacific Crest FCU reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
5. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram, and release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Pacific Crest FCU and will be used to notify you if you have won.
6. LIABILITY: Pacific Crest FCU is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Pacific Crest FCU may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Pacific Crest FCU from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.