Sign up to view and manage your accounts or even pay bills with your mobile device. The convenience of TouchBanking will allow you to manage your accounts while on the go!
- On your mobile device, open your Google Play or Apple Store to download the app TouchBanking.
- Once the app is installed, put in the APP Code: GoMobile0680
- Enter in your User Logon ID and Security Code that you use for your online banking. 4. You are now registered for Mobile Money!
If you ever need to deactivate TouchBanking due to changing carriers, or phone numbers, etc., simply delete the app and reinstall on your new phone.
If you would like to add additional services, such as alerts or text banking, you will need to go through your online banking to add those services.
- Once you are logged into your Online Banking account, click on the “User Options” tab, and then “Mobile Money.” From there you can select which additional services you would like to add.
- The next screen will allow you to choose the time zone you are in and select which accounts you would like to connect with the alerts or text banking, and give those accounts a nickname.
- The next step is to enter in your mobile phone number with no dashes.
- You will receive a text with an activation code- enter it into the computer and click “activate.”
- Print the page showing that the activation was successful and which services you signed up for.
- Click “Go to mobile banking menu.” From there you can manage your additional services by adding or deleting in the future.
Mobile Money Features
- Text BAL to 59289 to find out balances.
- Text HIST plus account nickname to 59289 to view history. (Example: Hist Checking) Text STOP to 59289 to discontinue text banking.
- To set up alerts to a cell phone or email, start by logging in to online banking. Under the User Options tab, click on Alerts, then Account Alert. Click on the drop-down box, located at the top of the screen, and choose which account to set up alerts for. Click Go. Once the “Notify me” portion is filled out, look to the right-hand side of the screen and choose for the alerts to be sent to an email address only, or to your email address and your mobile device (SMS). Click OK to finish.
If you have questions, please call your local branch. Our trained staff would be glad to help.